RECORDS - JAZZ
- mint, no scratches, rarely played
- excellent, few if any scatches
- reasonable, normal wear as expected
- poor, but playable
- badly worn, many scratches, maybe damaged (indicated)
- scanned label, most likely illustrated in specific label section.
artists, all labels except Australian jazz. Does not include strict folk
and blues. Some of the bands and orchestras could not be classed as strictly
jazz but they were popular dance or radio bands that led up to the dance
band era, with many having those who would become top jazz musicians. If
the band is in George T. Simon's epic, "The Big Bands", (Collier Books,
New York, 1967, 1974), then it is included here.
are about 900 records under this category.
but I have to split the list up into three files due to limitations provided
by my internet host.
Link to full Jazz list -
internal use only.